jeudi 1 octobre 2015

Purchase: M235i is on the truck headed west-Thank you all for helping

Looks like it's finally a done deal. I finalized a purchase for a 2014 M235i and it's on the truck headed from North Carolina to WA state/Seattle.

I've posted some pretty random questions on this forum and really appreciate all the helpful responses.

Example posts:

Should I buy a car sight unseen?
I'm considering a Chevy SS or an M235i?
I can't find a 6MT car?
How would this compare to my E46 M3??

So again, thanks to this forum I have a car in route to the west coast where I live. Cheers.

Specifics:

2014 M235i
  • Premium
  • Tech
  • Heated seats
  • Silver over Coral Red Int.
  • 8800 miles
  • HK audio
  • 6MT

Attached is a pic of it after loading onto the truck for shipping (taken by dealer). I'll attach more pics when it arrives. The dealer took my 2004 M3 in on trade (I was going to sell it locally). That 'saved me' $1250 in sales tax. Waiting is the hardest part. Lol!

Attachment 1291829

Attached Images
  


Purchase: M235i is on the truck headed west-Thank you all for helping

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire