vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Euro Delivery folks - did the port remove your warning triangle brackets?

Kind of annoying - I went to put the warning triangle holder back in the car and the brackets are missing! Sent an e-mail to my CA, she said the dealership didn't do it. Asked her to order me another pair, they are only ~$1 each per REALOEM. :confused2

Hopefully not going to get into the whole "can't order Euro parts" stupidity. Though worst case, I will have my buddy in the Netherlands get them for me, but what a PITA for no good reason! :mad0260:

Also hope I don't end up with two threads for this, posted this earlier but it doesn't show up in the thread list. Odd.


Euro Delivery folks - did the port remove your warning triangle brackets?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire