mardi 24 novembre 2015

New M235 owner and some questions

Hello from a new BMW owner! I switched from a 2014 Mercedes CLA 250 to this car about two weeks ago now. I am obviously loving it. However I have a few questions I hope you all can help me solve-

1) My car sometimes plays a chime and shows me the weather in the dashboard real big where the MPG/odometer is. This didn't happen until recently when it got colder here in Cleveland. I can't figure out a rhyme or reason for this. Especially since it did it 2 cold days, but not the other days where it's been just as cold. This is from first running of the day FYI.

2) I hear a clunk from what sounds like the rear wheel well behind my driver seat. Is this normal? It doesn't seem normal. It happens sometimes, and always when I'm going around a turn. Just a kind of dulled thunk/klunk sound. It seems like it is an abnormal issue.

Thanks! I am seriously looking forward to enjoying the hell out of this car.


New M235 owner and some questions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire