mercredi 25 novembre 2015

Location of front turn signal fuses/relay?

Last week I had my grandmothers funeral and on the way to the cemetery while flashers were on my front two stopped working. I have leds in my front, rear and reverse lights. Thinking I maybe blew them, I bought new ones. The day I went to replace them I discovered that new leds did not solve the issue, in fact the leds never went bad and worked fine when I placed them in my rear turn signals. So I referred to the manual and discovered that they do not say where the fuses are for the front only the rear. They state to contact your dealer. I then decided to try the stock bulbs that came with the car and still nothing. I tired using the jb4 code scanner to see if anything popped up and found nothing. Before I make a appointment with the dealer does anyone have an ideas? I have a 2014 m235i U.S model.


Location of front turn signal fuses/relay?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire