mardi 24 novembre 2015

Stupid question about possible suspension damage

I've always wondered this:
The entrance to my driveway was built a little weird. The place where the sidewalk is sloped to allowed the car to go into the driveway is a little short. Because of this, every time i reverse into my parking spot, my drivers side has to go over the spot in the sidewalk that isn't completely lowered. Can this cause any damage after repeatedly reversing over this bump SLOWLY?
To illustrate my issue, i drew a pretty basic and hilarious diagram in mspaint.
Please let me know what you guiys think.



Note: i can't simple park more to the left to avoid the curb because our carport would prevent me from opening the door and exiting the car..


Stupid question about possible suspension damage

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire