mardi 24 novembre 2015

Best 0-60 time

I just wanted to share my latest record 0-60 time: 3.80 seconds!

This was on pump gas with all season tires. My previous record with the Enzo tune was 3.87, best with the Manhart tune was 4.1, Racechip best was 4.2, and 4.35 with the Dinan stage 1. All testing was done on the same stretch of level road to minimize any variables. I seem to get best results by torque braking with traction control completely disabled.

I know 0-60 times aren't that relevant or significant compared to 1/4 mile times but since I live far from the track this was just a more convenient way of monitoring the cars performance on a regular basis. Plus I definitely get a kick out of it, no pun intended. Max gforce at launch is 1.24Gs.

Edit: in case you're wondering, the vmax in the picture is obviously wrong. For some reason after I got my flash updated the value changed from 142 to 254mph, I just haven't reset it yet. Also the 0-120 time is inaccurate, haven't had a chance to do proper 0-120 runs.

Attached Images
 


Best 0-60 time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire