lundi 11 mai 2015

iPhone vs android aargh tough decisions

I have a chance to get a different phone as my wife is offering to take my lg g3 as a replacement for her old iphone 4. For now (till I decide what to get), I'm using her iphone 4.

This is turning out to be a tough choice. I've always been an iOS fan for six years but the last one year using the G3 has changed my perspective a bit.

While I love the iPhones fit and finish and the idea of fingerprint recognition and apple pay, there are some android features it looks like I'm going to really miss.

- Google maps send to car. On android I can do it from google maps itself and I can send not just destinations but actual routes also.
- multiple email icons for multiple email accounts
- back button
- home screen widgets for my work calendar. I have two widgets for day view and month view
- profile widgets for home, car and work (wifi on Bluetooth off sound on etc based on profile)

Initially I thought ill head straight to the apple store and get an iphone but now I'm not so sure
Getting analysis paralysis after looking at the nexus 6.

I can't think of anything negative with my g3, it's been a great workhorse but I can say the same of my previous phones which were a 4s and a 3GS before that.

Thoughts?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire