lundi 30 mars 2015

A film where the primary suspect dies in a car accident at the end

Hi All,



I have spent several hours searching online, for a film I saw on TV about 5 years ago. I cannot find it though. I wanted to know if this sounds familiar to you - plot / notable points :



A murder or abduction theme, set in a rural location in the US.



A junior detective, or amateur sleuth, believe they know who the murderer / abductor is. They lay a honey trap to catch the person that they suspect. However, the finale of the film, is that the guy never pitches up, even though the perfect trap has been set.



Then we see a truck in a ditch, or some sort of wreck, where the murderer / abductor has been killed in some random accident. Thus the sleuth / detective is never proved correct in their theory, even though we, as the audience, know that they are correct in their assumptions and suspicion.



I am pretty sure the film was made within the last 20 years.



I cannot remember who the actors were, nor have any idea as to the title of the film. I think I saw it late one evening and probably only saw the latter half of the film.



If you recoginze this ... I would be grateful to know the name of the film.



Cheers ...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire