dimanche 29 mars 2015

SoCal: 2014 BMW 335i M Sport 6MT





2014 BMW 335i with 18,000 miles - $42,000

Estoril Blue

6 speed manual transmission

M Sport Package with Aluminum Hexagon interior and 400M wheels

M Performance black kidney grills

M Performance front air dam

M Performance replica rear spoiler

BMS clutch stop

BMW roof rack

tinted windows

black vinyl roof wrap

Lamin X Yellow headlight covers

US Mill Works license plate mount

all weather trunk liner



I've also had the car coded to disable the disclaimer at startup and to enable the comfort FOB settings.











Complete Album



I also have a BMS Stage 1 (never installed), Bavarian Technic Basic Cable and an ENet Cable I'll throw in.



Car has been meticulously maintained and washed/waxed twice a month. Factory warranty will apply until 2018 or 40,000 and can be extended to 7 years/70,000 miles with BMW. Registration paid until April 2016. Selling cause I'm buying a house and I just had a kid so I need something bigger.



I'm located in Downtown San Diego, but work in Carmel Valley if you want to come take a look at the car.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire