mercredi 29 avril 2015

First drag race!

Went to Bandimere for the first time to tonight in my M235xi. Never raced before so I was pretty nervous. First pass was 13.595s which I though was a good start (I'm car 34):



But then the next 4 passes were terrible, all in the low 14s. I think the car was pulling power. Intake air temps were 130-140F, I don't know if that is terrible or not? Here is a typical pass:



After I let the car cool and the sun went behind the mountain I tried another pass and accidentally hit 2nd gear right off the line. Still ran a 13.8 though. Fastest pass was just Sport+ with the tranny in S. My attempts in manual weren't very good, but then it is hard to tell for sure since the car was hot (I guess?) at that point. Any tips?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire