mercredi 29 avril 2015

looking to get back into a wagon/hatch. looking for ideas

well after a little over a year of ownership id really like to get back into a hatch/wagon. My E90 has been great, but trips to home depot become annoying since the trunk in this thing is pretty small. I also mountain bike so id like to have something to put my bike in also.

I was thinking about going back into a GTI. I had an 09 before this car and it was pretty good for the most part. I owned it for 3 years and it never gave me any issues. I looked for S4 avants but the engine issues scare me away with the V8 models, and most of those cars are beat to hell. An E63 wagon would be cool but thats a tall order since those are damn near impossible to find. i tried looking for E91s but those are hard to find as well and id like to get something with a little more power. A 535i wagon is an option but im a little worried about long term reliability.

So folks what do you recommend? Not looking for an SUV either.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire