mercredi 29 avril 2015

New car questions.

I picked my m235i last weekend. The girl that goes over iDrive features didn't seem to want to spend much time going over everything except setting up my cell phone, and I figured I'd figure it out...eventually. Then I went of to a friends who's wife has a 2013 535 to go over iDrive. He went over most things.

But I have few of things I questions he didn't know.

1. After setting the radio stations to the 8 buttons how can I select (scroll) the 8 stations on the steering wheel. My ZHP had an Up and Down arrow for this and + and - for volume. I only see the + and - for volume. I'd rather switch radio stations on the steering wheel. Can I?

2. We popped the hood and I didn't see an oil dip stick. He thought you probably use the oil levels displayed in iDrive display. Did I miss the dip stick when I looked in the engine compartment? :confused2

BTW: I was surprised to see some space on left and right side of the engine in the engine bay.

3. Is the a specific m235 iDrive manual?

thx.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire