mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Fabspeed Full Exhaust with Sport Cat Review

Got the system installed this week at Fabspeed, so I can't contribute on how easy or complicated is to install.

Since the install, I've driven it for about 300 miles and no CEL or anything at the moment, I don't have a Flash/Tune/Piggyback, my car was completely stock engine wise and I don't have a way of turning a CEL off like you would with a tune..

The car pulls harder now and the sound is amazing, the buttdyno can tell there is a lot of hidden power with the stock downpipe! The stock downpipe creates a lot of turbo lag, this system eliminates that turbo lag, you can feel and hear the turbo spool and the engine breath.

On the sound now, it is a valved system, you reuse the stock valve. There is absolutely no drone when driving on the highway. On Comfort Mode, it keeps the valve closed the majority of the time, you can hear the exhaust when taking off and when you push it, but for the neighbors it is almost as quiet as stock. On Sport Mode, it just sounds awesome, you'll get a lot of crackle and popping.. at the same time, very refined and enjoyable!

I'll try to get a sound clip and a few pictures as soon as I can.

:happyanim:
Overall, I'm really happy with the system and the service from the guys at Fabspeed. Thanks, @[John@Fabspeed](contact:274775) for everything!


Fabspeed Full Exhaust with Sport Cat Review

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire