mercredi 29 juillet 2015

M235i convertible "Build your own" BMW USA.com

I'm aiming to order one of these early into 2016 and have recently built many variants on the configurator. Now since July when building combinations I want...the configurator shuts me down and automatically defaults to black interior (when I select a trim or interior color).

The 2 color combos I have built before in the past months were Sapphire Black with Oyster and fineline wood trim. Also have built Mineral white with Oyster and fineline wood trim. These are the only two color combos I want.

I've seen both these combos in real life. I don't get it:confused2.

When I order I hope there is a way in the world that I can simply get one of these combos.

Anyone know why the configurator won't allow color combos??? It's very generic with this auto defalt to interior colors/trims I Don't want.

Hopefully I can get an order in the way I would like.


M235i convertible "Build your own" BMW USA.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire