jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Question about battery tenders

Been lurking for a bit, with an occasional post here and there. This past January I took delivery of an alpine white M235. Loving the car.

Because I don't drive the 235 all the time, I purchased a battery tender. So where am I suppose to connect the terminals of the tender? The gap between the two battery tender alligator clamps is not large enough to reach the positive and negative terminals under the hood of the car. So, is it safe to connect the tender directly to the battery located in the trunk of the car?

I have the same question regarding an air compressor. I would like to purchase a small compressor for the car (to fix flats or adjust tire pressures while on the road). There are two options. A compressor which connects directly to the cig lighter (provided the cig lighter can handle the amperage), or connect directly to the battery in the trunk.


Question about battery tenders

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire