mercredi 29 juillet 2015

My new toy

Sold my Miata last week when I found the exact Z06 I wanted. It was a fun little daily driver, but something had to go because I wanted to get back into a Vette & I'd rather keep the Speed6. I am sure I will buy another Miata one day. I will definitely miss putting the top down as that was half the reason I bought the it in the first place. The new toy will make me forget about her, though. :lol:

2007 Z06 in the best color...Atomic Orange. Already has heads, cam & exhaust done. I need to get her dynoed, but should put down around 575 WHP. I want to toss a shot of juice at her too, but I think I will just leave it alone. More than enough power for the street anyway. The ZR1 wheels have to go. Going to put stock Spiders, a nice deep dish wheel or a concave wheel in chrome or gray on.

The crappy part is the car is in NM. The wait while she ships is going to suck & I will be worried about someone damaging the car.



My new toy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire