mardi 29 juillet 2014

Cobb Accessport stage 1 aggressive

Today after I installed the stage 1 aggressive map on my 335i my car felt fine, but after I put some down on the pedal at around 5k rpms the car immediately "lost power" and started shaking crazily. Also the check engine light came on. I checked in the troubleshooting of the cobb and it said there was a misfire in cyl 6 and an HPFP failure. I then reverted the car back to stock and drove it around and it felt fine (even at ~5k rmps). So my question is, is it normal that the car misfires with stage 1 aggressive map but then drives completely fine when put back on stock settings? Also there isn't any check engine lights on after reverting to stock settings.

I think it is worth mentioning after installing the map the initial time, a traction control light came on (stating not to brake hard).




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire