jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Long Tran BMW and Carbon Blasting..

Hi all- just wanted to share my experience with this shop and see if i'm alone on this- About 6 months ago my car went out of warranty so i decided to to a carbon blast at LTBMW after seeing the good price on the group buy here.



So I called and talked to Long on the phone and when i mentioned the group buy price he said he could do it for that! Great! So i plan a day where my wife can drive the 45min to the shop and take me home. When i get there, they kind of had me waiting after they made some calls. I asked if i could go and they were like- 'we thought you needed a rental- its included in the price!' i was like wow thats a really good deal! i wish i knew that before i made my wife come here.



Before i left, i made sure to ask them if they could take before and after pictures of the valves to make sure they were clean. I also asked them to do an oil change and computer reset. Anyway, i leave the car, and i get a call saying that its done the following day. I come back on the weekend excited to pickup my car and see what has done...I ask to see the pictures and the tech shows them to me on an iphone and i can barely see whats going on but it looks like they're cleaner. I say fine can you email those to me- he says sure and i give my email.



I drive my car home, everything feels about the same- but i'm sure they've prolly done the work that was asked for. I wait the whole day, no pics sent. I call the next day- ask to speak to the girl i talked to- and the guy on the line says 'oh she doesnt work here any more' huh? ok well i ask him if he can get the tech to email them. he says he'll check but that tech is out today but he'll let him know. fine- i wait another day, no email. Call back next day- this time the girl that i was told 'no longer works there' answers and says- she'll get the tech to send it- One more day goes by- no pics. Finally i make one last effort and the guy tells me the tech no longer has the pix cause he emailed them and deleted them...wtf!



So i no longer even know if the work was done- and i just recently got a service warning saying i need to bring my car to the dealer. well i bring it to the dealer and they say the computer is telling me i need an oil change because its been over a year- I thought LTBMW reset the computer after the oil change! At this point i'm suspicious that any work was done given that they didnt do that simple part and charged as much as the stealership...Anybody have a similar experience?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire