jeudi 31 juillet 2014

ED in Munich during Oktoberfest..advice

I just finally filled out my PO for the M4 ED. I negotiated the s*it out of this deal and super happy with my results.



I got MG with SO interior extended. Lighting and Executive package. 19 black rims, DCT, and HK sound. A lot less than $1k per month with taxes with no down. woohoo!!!



Going to go pick her up in Munich on Sept 22nd and I only have 3 days to spend there. I wish I could have gotten more days off but I'm going to spend the first 3 days in Amsterdam before Munich pick up because of my schedule. Anyways, I wanted some advice from anyone who has been to Munich and/or done the ED. Is there a lot to do in Munich (other than 1 day drinking the entire day at Oktoberfest)? Or would you recommend only 1 day in Munich and check out other cites like Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt, etc.



Other people tell me that I should just stay the entire time in Munich but since this is my first time in Germany, I didn't want to miss anything that a first time should see.



Advice for just 3 days to spend?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire