mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Could be buying 335i this weekend and need some advice

Hi there,



I'm in the market for a 335i and I believe I've found one I like, I test drove it two weeks ago and will be going back this weekend as they have offered to let me take it home for 24 hours to make sure I'm comfortable before buying. They encouraged taking it to get an inspection and they even offer a 3 day money back guarantee if I don't love the car.



It is a 2009 335i Coupe with sport package, premium package, navigation system. It's jet black on black interior and currently has 53k miles on it. It also has a few mods, such as cold air intake and JB+. It was a manufacturer buyback in California at 33k miles where they replaced a gasket and topped off the coolant. It was then resold to the public and recently traded in to a car dealership from a military soldier who was about to be deployed and needed a sedan for his wife and kids.



I could use some help...it would probably be smart to take it and get it checked out correct? It is a lemon title as it was a manufacturer buyback, but I am also worried if anything is due to fail at around this mileage that hasn't already been repaired. If it makes it easier and somebody is knowledgeable and willing to help you could PM me and I could email a copy of the carfax and possibly get your opinion on it.



Thanks so much!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire