jeudi 31 juillet 2014

CP with BOV for all season 335xi

Hello everyone,



I was thinking about making the move to a charge pipe with a bov setup but was than wondering about winter...



I use my 335 all year round, its an xDrive, so winters are great with it.



I wanted to know if you guys are running a CP with a BOV setup during winter??



Would it cause problems??



Would snow / humidity / condensation get in the intake??



What is your take on this??



I'm considering the CP-E or the VRSF charge pipe with a Tial BOV. I dont want a BOV that makes too much noise, just something better that those cheap OEM DV's. Dont want to make it sound like a ricer ;)



Give me your take on the subject and/or suggestions on your prefered CP and BOV combo.



Thatks guys :thumbsup:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire