mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Humming/squeak noise after braking

Hey guys,



Got my front brakes and rotors replaced recently. Everything was ok before getting them replaced. Now I am getting a squeak/humming noise when I release the brake. Usually occurs when I brake to a redlight. When I release my foot off the brake a low squeak/humming noise starts to happens as the wheel rotates at low speeds.



Its very strange. To me it almost seems like something is rubbing? It is not constant but comes and goes as the wheel rotates. No sound noted at higher speeds.



I went back to the shop I got the brake work done and they replaced the brake pads under warranty but now the same thing is occurring. Any ideas before I got back for the third time?



caliper sticking possibly?? :confused2



thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire