mardi 30 décembre 2014

2011 X5 Sport vs. 2011 MDX cost of ownership?

What is your feeling on this? I was about to pull the trigger on a beautiful X5 35i 2011 with 30k miles, and sport package. Then I popped over to the X-outpost forum, and saw horror story after horror story about the cost of ownership on an E70 X5. People spending $7500 in unexpected repairs before the car hits 75k miles! I will maintain my car well, but don't expect to be paying much in terms of unexpected repairs below 90k miles in this day and age. I have owned a lot of cars, they were all generally reliable up until 100-150k miles with general good maintenance.



Is the X5 likely to cost me a ton to own? I drove an MDX, it was nice as well, but if it is thousands a year less to keep running.....well, the choice is easy.



What do you think? I prefer the overall steering feel and MPG on the X5; the MDX is a little firmer/sportier ride.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire