mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Wrapping my car, what color should I do? I can't decide!

Okay, I can wrap this thing any color I want, my business wraps cars as well as printing, signage and fixtures. So I have seen everything, I do not want a matte color or any gold or chromed (I mean I have to drive this in the real world) but when you can do anything it's hard to decide. And not a fan of bright and flashy...



I forgot to mention white is my favorite car color, so I am leaning toward a lighter color. I just want to change it up for now.



Oh did I mention I will powder coat the wheels! Trying to decide on that as well, maybe dark tint, matte textured dark grey or gloss black????



Any input will help!



Here is the car





Here is the number one contender, gloss light grey





Here is the color I was going to do





Thanks to R1 Motorsport for taking the guess work out of seeing the color come to life!!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire