mardi 30 décembre 2014

2009 128i - Manual Trans - Black on Red - Sport/Premium

I love, love, love this car. But, racecar needs take priority, and I need to buy a truck to tow my M3 with and it makes no sense to keep three cars around.



I've got a 2009 BMW 128i, 6-speed manual. Jet Black on Coral Red. About to kiss 60,500 miles but will increase as I commute 40 miles a day for work. It's been around VIR and Summit Point (once each, yay pedigree!) and has similar power-to-weight as the E36 M3 of yore.



Things it has per the ETK spec sheet:

  • Sport Package (sport seats, suspension, blacked out trim)

  • Premium Package (some of the below is likely part of it, don't want to leave anything out though)

  • Xenon/HID headlights, automatic and self-leveling/swiveling

  • Comfort Access keyless entry and start

  • Heated seats (were available without Cold Weather package, so you lose out on the useless headlight washers)

  • iDrive (CIC) with Navigation - maps have been updated to 2014

  • Logic7 sound system with USB/Aux inputs (highest audio option in '09)




The car has the BMW Maintenance package on it until July 2015 or 100k miles, whichever comes first. That will cover oil changes, brakes, and wiper blades.



I bought the car last December at 44k miles. It was leased for three years when new, to a couple in DC. They turned it in, and a lady in Maryland owned it for a year, then I bought it. I have the maintenance history from BMW of Alexandria from day one.



In my ownership, I've replaced the drive belt tensioner. I did a round of fluid changes at 50k (oil, brake/clutch, trans) and replaced spark plugs. The oil filter housing gasket is leaking and I have purchased the new gasket but not yet installed it. The seep is 1/2 qt every ~6,000 miles. I was planning to replace the coolant when I replaced the OFHG, as it appears you drain the coolant to pull the housing. Give it a week or so and that work should be done.



The car will come on a set of 17x7.5" DSII's from an E36 M3. I do not have the stock wheels anymore. The DSII's have fresh all-season tires on them, but do not have TPMS sensors installed. They are my winter setup, I have a set of BBS CH with TPMS and good summer rubber that can be included for the right price. The TPMS system does work and can tell you which wheel is low on air.



Pix below from my time with the car, it's dirty right now so a proper photo shoot will have to wait until I can clean 'er up, please PM with inquiries. Looking for $17k OBRO - a bit above KBB value but I feel the three-pedal, loaded N52 combination is pretty unique and worth it to the right person. Obviously, any reasonable offer will be considered.



I'm located in Northern VA, right outside DC.



































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire