mardi 30 décembre 2014

Driver's side window not functional at all after FRM2 retrofit

Hey everyone,

I recently did a FRM --> FRM2 install to my car. Everything works well but somehow the drivers side window isn't working at all. All the other windows work with the one-touch up and down, but the driver's side doesn't move at all. When I press the window switch for the drivers window, I hear a click sound from the FRM2 module, but nothing moves at all. Another thing that pops up on the I-Drive is the "Power window anti-trap function disabled" that pops up every 5 seconds and disappears. Here are a bunch of things I did to try to resolve it:

-Checked the fuses (all good)

-Reset the FRM module with a blank FSW_PSW.MAN file (also did the CAS modules just in case)

-Checked for error codes stored in the modules using INPA (had none that concerns this problem)

-Did the reset the window by holding down the button for 5-20 in the all down/up postion

-Made sure the VO's on the modules matched the order of my car (and it did)

But none of these has helped:confused2! Any input on this is appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire