mardi 30 décembre 2014

Questions about muffler delete, aftermarket exhaust, exhaust flap, codes…etc.

Hi fellow 2ers



I’m thinking of doing muffler delete, but I want to hear it first before committing to it.



The Plan:

Take the muffler off and see how it sounds and to see if I like it. There is a video or two of muffler delete but I need to hear it in person.



The Problem:

Removing the exhaust means no more muffler flap and Im worried it will throw a code. I have searched and found some people got caught by the dealer when doing the golf tee mod.



My main concern is that there will be no codes thrown.



Those who went muffler delete route or aftermarket exhaust, how did you deal with exhaust flap and what did you do?





How about m235 muffler? I believe it will fit, which has a flap, therefore, no codes?



If still no good, I might have to purchase and gut the OEM muffler with the flap intact.



The wait for the 228 m performance exhaust is too long and who knows if it will happen.



Thanks for any suggestions.



Roman




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire