mardi 30 décembre 2014

So my turn, YMB M3 ordered today:)

Like many of you, there was a lot of thought and deliberation on color and options but finally settled on my order:



YMB

Extended black leather

CF trim

Executive Package

Lighting Package

DCT

Adaptive M suspension

Black 19" wheels

Moonroof.



The two things I really went back and forth on were the exterior color and roof. I use my moonroof quite a bit but really like the idea of a CF roof. Ultimately I decided I wanted the moonroof for the long run. If this was going to be my third car that I drove occasionally I would have stayed with the CF roof but as my daily driver, I wanted the moonroof. I got two dealers working against each other and ended up saving $4k off MSRP and take delivery the end of March. Let the wait begin:)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire