mercredi 31 décembre 2014

WTB E90 M3

Firstly, Happy New Year to All!



I'm still on the hunt for my needle in the haystack. I'm looking for a M3 with DCT that's silverstone or space gray. It must be my imagination but there are so many white and black ones compared to the SS or SG ones, maybe because all those with the latter are not wanting to sell? :lol:



Prefer 2011 (but would consider other years), w/lower miles, and Comp package. Added bonus for CW, Tech, Conv., Premium and CPO. West Coast car would be sweet since I'm in Portland but will consider the right one elsewhere.



If you're selling now or thinking about selling in the future, let's chat. I have cash on hand so no need to worry about getting financing. I'd much rather find one here than shop on AutoTrader, CL, Carmax etc. where I have no idea of the care the previous owner(s) gave the car.



Thanks for the read and if this ad doesn't apply to you, I'd appreciate any leads on a M3 that might fit the bill.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire