mercredi 26 août 2015

Am I being too paranoid?

My wife started a photography business earlier this year. 99% of her clients are kids, teens, and families. She has now started getting into weddings.

This week she got contacted by a potential client for a wedding. The brides father is paying and apparently setting most of it up. It's at his property. He and my wife talked on the phone and she set an appointment for a consultation with him and his wife and to see the venue/property.

My wife said he sounded a bit drunk when the spoke on the phone. I was raised fairly paranoid too. I find myself worried sometimes that this is a set up. She has her personal Facebook locked down and only a headshot visible with no pictures of herself on her business page.

I'm I being paranoid or am I right to worry about meeting like these?


to,dr wife has business i worry about her getting raped.


Am I being too paranoid?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire