vendredi 28 août 2015

Ripped off??

I just placed an order for my M235i Coupe Xdrive a few weeks back and wanted to see what you guys think about the deal I'm getting.

MSRP - $55,650.00
Selling Price - $52,000.00
Down Payment - $0
Term/Miles - 36 mo / 10k
Monthly Payments - $800.00

Am I getting ripped off???? I had another SA at another BMW dealer (pops got into an 2016 X6 M-Sport :happyanim:) tell me he could have got it down another $40.00 - $50.00 a month based on this same exact build and terms. I want to save that money but also think he may be pulling my leg. Also I don't want to start my build all over again ( I'm about 3 weeks in ).

Note: I have a couple M-Performance parts ( Kidney grills, splitter, diffuser ) but they have been residualized into my payments don't think it would make a huge difference. I also have the code for the $1000 drive event incentive. Please help me out here guys, let me know what you think? :help:


Ripped off??

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire