samedi 29 août 2015

Which mount for my secondary phone (LG G3 S)?

I got tempted by an on-line shop with a CD-slot smartphone mount with a nice photo of that very mount in the M235i cockpit. Unfortunately, it's a total failure - not sure if it's this specific model's fault, or the CD-slot plate in our cars is just too thin and flimsy; anyway the phone is unstable, and the said plate gets deflected so much I'm sure it would brake sooner than later.

What kind of a phone mount do you guys advise for the M235i? I always have 2 smartphones with me (and have to, for specific reasons) - the iPhone is usually inside the Media NBT cradle and the Android phone in my pocket or notebook bag. However, sometimes - when I want to use Android apps like Torque Pro or DashCommand - I need my 137g LG G3 S visible and fixed in a solid mount...

Attached Images
 


Which mount for my secondary phone (LG G3 S)?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire