samedi 29 août 2015

Front Left Tire Picked Up A Small Screw - Thoughts?

Hey guys,

Little hiccup this morning...my left tire picked up a small screw while I was driving near a construction zone. Drove to my local Good Year shop that was right around the corner where they removed it, tested whether it had punctured the tire and the good news was that it did not. The CA who was very helpful told me that I was good to go and that I was all set to hit the road. I was surprised they didn't try to up-sell me telling me I needed a new tire or that they should be plugging or patching. I monitored the pressure all day and it hasn't moved, so it seems to confirm that there is in fact no leak.

I am attaching a picture of the tire post-screw removal (sorry about the potato quality, dark setting in the garage forced me to go with the flash!). What do you guys think? Good to go? Screw was small so hole is not deep but it obviously left a mark. Also FYI I am running on the standard mixed summer Michelin Super Sport tires.



Appreciate everyone's help.


Front Left Tire Picked Up A Small Screw - Thoughts?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire