jeudi 27 août 2015

Looking for a cheap daily driver lease - Recommendations?

Hey guys, starting a new position for work and don't want to put 100+ miles a day on my M3 for all the accounts in my new territory. The lease alone will probably save what I spend in gas for the M3 (not to mention I get more reimbursement on a newer vehicle.) I will still be driving the M3 once a week and weekend cruises.

Looking for a cheap/fun (200 or less) daily. I drove a mazda3 yesterday, 6 spd, wasn't bad, looking at volks, hondas and similar today. I don't want to be absolutely miserable for the next 2 years in my daily. :mad0259:

Let me know what you've had a good experience with. Honda civic is looking like the cheapest at 180 month, no money down.

Thanks in advance!


Looking for a cheap daily driver lease - Recommendations?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire