lundi 31 août 2015

Thoughts on a Subaru BRZ?

First off, let me say I have no doubts about BMW. I currently have a 320i, my first BMW, and I love it! It's a nice entry into the brand.

I can afford the payments (lease), as well as all my other bills, but there's not a lot of room for much else in my budget. And yes I'm aware that owning a BMW is a want, and not a need :lol:

I've been passively looking around at different options, and I know a few members on the forum would agree that Subaru is a brand worth driving as well. I've always been fond of the Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ, but I would more than likely consider Subaru due to better features. I love the look and the sportiness of the car, but I've never driven one. Looking at YouTube videos online, it's pretty clear the car is simplistic, and geared more towards the driving experience rather than the amenities that come with the car.

Has anyone ever driven/owned one and want to chime in on their experiences or opinions? :D


Thoughts on a Subaru BRZ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire