dimanche 30 mars 2014

2006 E90 330i - Sparkling Graphite/Black/Aluminum - Low miles

Hi Everyone,



I have a 2006 E90 330i with 61,000 miles and climbing i'm looking to sell. I purchased it back in August of 2013 from (coincidentally) an old family friend. He worked overseas so he barely put any miles on the car and it was CPO. I love the car and it has been very reliable for me, but i'm looking to get an SUV.



I replaced the rear rotors and brake pads, and brake pad sensor at about 55k.

I only use LL-01 approved BMW oil, and last oil change was about a month ago. The car was also professionally tinted to 35%.



The interior is in excellent condition, exterior is fantastic as well. Car looks and drives great. I have not come across any mechanical issues, but the headunit LCD dims in really warm weather (works fine in the cold :rolleyes:), it has not bothered me enough to want to fix it because i'm still able to get full functionality out of it.



I'm looking for 15k, located in Northern VA. Shoot me a ping if interested :)











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire