dimanche 30 mars 2014

FS: 19" Vossen CV1 w/ tires and TPMS- $1700

Decided to part ways with my 19" vossen cv1. They are in mint condition all the way around besides a little bit of rash on one wheel. They are 19x8.5 et15 in the front and 19x10 et22 rear and are wrapped in falken 452 tires. Fronts are brand new and rears could be replaced soon. The wheels have never seen the snow and they're still under the vossen 5 year warranty. cars always been garaged. They have lci tpms sensors installed. I have a nice flush fitment lowered on springs with my e90 lci. The wheels bring a lot of compliments and definitely set off the look of the car. The wheels will also give a nice fitment on e92, m3, 5 and 7 series. Looking for $1700. You can contact me through pm or at 443-280-4326 for more pics or any questions. Thanks



I was having trouble uploading pics so I just put them over here

http://ift.tt/1obISpD




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire