dimanche 30 mars 2014

Which mod would be better? Catch Can or Meth/Water Injection

Hello all. I have been told by my SA that I should be getting my D back this coming week from the 3 months they have had it "waiting" on parts for the carbon build up. They are using the new protocols and chemically cleaning it all and replacing small stuff -- I don't have all the details but as of last week the intake had spent like 40 hours in the bath as well as the head.



Anyway, since I should be getting a clean engine back I want to keep it that way and am would like the opinions of those that have them (i've been keeping up with the posts) which feels better? which keeps it all cleaner" which is ultimately easier to install? maintain? What are your thoughts on them. I am of the thought that one or the other is good enough but with Meth Injection likelihood of needing of a catch can is minimal.



Thanks! Scott




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire