dimanche 30 mars 2014

FS: Berk Race axle-back (black)

Bought this Berk race earlier this month from another member.

Didn't have the chance to get it on until two weekends ago.

The exhaust when I got it was basically brand new.

Previous owner barely got any miles on it.



I only drive my car on the weekends since I commute to work.

Being a new car with less than 5,000 miles I would like to pass this on to someone else.

I want to appreciate the quietness of my car a little big longer ;)



This exhaust sounds "Amazing". Being on a n55 dct, the gurgles and the pops are just eargasmic.

However, I want my quiet car back. I think the previous owner said he only got like 3,000 miles on it.

Then from me just driving around down the past 2 weekends, it's got about 341 miles - give or take.

I remember putting it on when the mileage was just at 4,000. Give or take... like 4,005



Since a vert has a subframe brace that you need to maneuver over;

it has some small scratches since it's a PITA to get this on and off from a vert.

Otherwise it's in excellent condition. The tips doesn't have any scratches, just the bottom of the pipe.

Hangers are a little scuffed... but who is going to be looking at the hangers....



Asking $420 shipped. If you live around the chicago burbs area, we can arrange a pick up.

If serious to buy and pick up, we can do it today.

Otherwise it'll have to wait till next weekend.

I barely have any time during the week.



The hanger mounts were a big pain, so I have a hanger removal tool I got from amazon for $20.

If the buyer would like that as well, I'll include that for $15.

I ordered it last week to use it yesterday when taking off the exhaust.

It truly makes your life so much easier to get the hangers on and off.

It was really a wow moment, can't believe I didn't have it when I took off the factory axle-back.



I'll include the new Berk screws which were never used as well as the screws I bought from Ace.

Forgot the previous owner sent the Berk screws and was buried in the box. Oops

I will ALSO include, a brand new Perrin urethane hanger mount.

Didn't need to use it though. Buyer will get it, cause I have no use for it :rolleyes:

You will definitely need the hanger tool to get the urethane mount on and off.

This thing just doesn't bend at all. No room for play if you were to use a screw driver or a pry bar.



Should have wiped down the exhaust before taking pictures. Got some swirly water marks around the pipe...



$435 shipped for everything. Payment via Paypal only. Will be shipped via UPS Ground.































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire