lundi 31 mars 2014

FS: BMW TSW Nurburgring Wheels Set of 4

BMW TSW Nurburgring Wheels Set of 4



Matte Gunmetal

19x8

5x120mm bolt pattern

35MGM

35mm offset

76mm hub bore



Part# 1980NUR355120G76



New $296 each



These are brand new wheels that have only had tires mounted on them. They have not been mounted to a car, and have never seen the street. I initially wanted these for the winter, but then opted to go with a stagger setup and a set of all-season tires.



Not included:



- TPMS

- Lugs



http://ift.tt/PaG24F





I added a couple of pictures of what my current set looks like mounted on my car for reference, but these are the 9x19 front and 10.5x19 rear.



Please PM me if there are any questions and thank you for taking a look.



































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire