lundi 31 mars 2014

Mixing ethonal gas with non-ethonal gas?

I have a 2008 sedan non-turbo.



I just recently moved and have found out that the local garage/gas station down the street from me sells non-ethonal gas... its like ameri-gas or something?



I have always used like exxon or Sunoco gas since I've had the car, and these gas stations include the "10% ethonal" mix.



If I start using non-ethonal gas are they are "side-effects" since my car has always used 10% ethonal gas?



What happens if you have to mix gas? Say I fill up non-ethonal, go on a road trip, and have to refill when there is like 1/4 tank of non-eth and I am at a station that only sells 10% eth gas? I would think that it shouldn't cause too much of an issue, right? The additives in the gas shouldn't make them "mix" wrong or anything?



If I am constantly switching back and forth, and mixing the gas, would that cause any problems with the engine ECU or timing or A/R ratios or any of that?



What would you do?



In like a 50 mile radius of me, there are like 2 non-ethonal gas stations and one just happens to be 2 miles from my house.



It is not a "top-tier" gas like Shell that has addatives, but it's non-ethonal.



What you would rather be dumping in your tanks?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire