lundi 30 juin 2014

How to remove pre-LCI E90 alignment pins?

How exactly do I remove the alignment pins on my pre-LCI e90?



I'm on a stock suspension, and tore through the outside of my tires during my first year of autocross - inside wear was nowhere near as bad. I want to increase camber, but won't be going for bolts/plates or a new suspension to remain in the SCCA Solo stock class.



Just got a new set of Direzzas, and want to get realigned so I don't waste that good rubber - based on some old threads it seems like it's doable and necessary before an alignment if I want negative camber up front.



But how do I do it? An allen wrench fits, but I don't think I'll be able to turn it. Even after I use a grabit if necessary, will the strut just fall inside?



Also this may be a stupid question, but why is the driver's side pin on the outside? Thanks!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire