lundi 30 juin 2014

IAT incorrect measurements

Hi all.



I notice from my logs that I seem to have a problem with my IAT sensors. For some reason they measure a constant -47.2c.



I'm having issues with the car not running smoothly, occasionally feels like it stutters while idling and I have been having some long cranks (4-5 cranks before it starts) which makes my mechanic think the HPFP might be on the way out. I was wondering though whether this is actually related to the IAT readings that the car is getting and it not being able to calculate the AFR or something correctly?



Does anyone know why this might be happening? What measures the IAT on the car and where is this sensor located? Would it be as simple as checking I'm getting voltage on the right pins and maybe replacing the sensor or something?



Thanks in advance for any input!



Edit: I should add in to this that I replaced the MAP sensor on the chargepipe today as I blew the stock chargepipe off and it cracked the housing of the old one sensor. This hasn't made any difference as via my Cobb AP I still see the same charge air temps. Would I perhaps need to consider replacing the other MAP sensor (#6 on the diagram) with this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire