dimanche 29 juin 2014

Constant idle bouncing 1000-1200 no throttle response

So I came out of work a couple of days ago, started my car and boom RPM bouncing from 1000 to 1200 give or take with NO throttle response whatsoever I have a few codes it threw as well video will be below with OFT codes. This had happened once a week ago and I reset everything it went away so I wasn't sure. Car does have E30 mix in it but is tuned for it I don't think this is a tune issue at all.



I ordered new O2 sensors(Precat since secondary gone) and a new throttle body both will be here Wednesday hopefully fixes it. TPS wasn't loose or damaged. Cleared codes in proceed, OFT etc and reset throttle adaption problem still there.



My bad about having the music on I didn't even realize it.



Video below:

Bmw 335i idle issue:







Throws codes: P2CF6, P2CFB, P2D09



EDIT: when driving it has no throttle response if you put all the way down it goes to kickdown into D1 but just bogs then resumes D2 bouncing 1000 to 1200 thankfully it was about a mile from the shop and I coasted.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire