lundi 30 juin 2014

Classic6 MW/SO F80 Build Thread

As some of you know i went a little over board with my previous E90





Well as of last week while i was on vacation a closer friend of mine picked my F80 up from the dealer and dropped it off at my house for me. after flying back late friday night, we started having some fun with the car. I pulled up to my house around 12:15 am and opened the garage and sure enough the car was already on jack stands and wheels off... the fun had begun. Finally finishing up until 4 am. We installed temporary H&R springs, Macht Schnell stud kit, H&R spacers, M performance carbon spoiler, IND painted valve cover, IND painted front reflectors and a set of HRE P40's.

the specs on the wheels are...

20*9 et 28 (15mm spacer, et 13)

20*10.5 et 28

tires:

255/30/20

275/30/20

absolutely no rubbing at all.

so onto the pictures...















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire