samedi 29 novembre 2014

18" Snow wheels don't clear M Sport brakes

Hi all,



I've had 18x8.5 et35 Square setup VMR V710 as snow wheels on my past E46 330Ci ZHP and E90 Msport 335, shod with Bridgestone Blizzaks. Shame on me for assuming that since they were 18" they would clear my M Sport brakes on my 2014 335 M Sport, because they dont!!!!:mad0260::mad0260:



Rears fit perfectly. In the front, the calipers scrape the inner barrel of the wheel. I literally need like 1-2mm of clearance.



This is a real kick in the nuts as the tires are in good shape.



I see having three options:



1. Buy a set of all season or snow 19" to go on my 19" option stock wheels

2. Find a set of 18" wheels that will clear.

3. Third option that I'm not thinking about that you guys might have



Cost is a concern, especially since I have money invested in a good set of wheels/snows already.



Thoughts on what to do?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire