dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Clutch pedal bushing and maybe brake pedal bushing

So on AKG/Turner/RE/ebay I noticed clutch pedal derlin bushings. ( Apperently they fit brake pedals too)

The motivation also to touch these is that the Ultimate Clutch Pedal kit changes the bushings along with the spring. I dont have any interest in this pedal, but I do want the bushings. However, their price of $20/set + shipping no matter if Bronze or Derlin plastic is over priced. These are also cross listed for Brake pedal bushings on e46 at least



OEM e8x e9x bushing to be replaced - we use 2 of these





So doing some digging I noticed the same Bronze/Derlin part cross listed for e46 and beyond as it is for e30. Thankfully the e30 was the year of the changeover from older bushing, while keeping the pedal part number the same!!.



So I looked up the old e30 bushing part number - 35211109541





This looks exactly like the Derlin bushing & its under $5. That's just about $10/set!!



I hope to order these monday




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire