vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Should I pull the trigger on a 335 GT? Good family hauler?

Hi guys,



After test driving twice, after reading all I can find on the internet, I'm seeking real-world advice from F34 drivers.



Here's my situation : 34 years old, one 14 months-old daughter, most probably #2 will be coming in 2015 or 2016.



My current ride a late 2011 E90 335 xdrive Candian special edition, MT.



Love the car (altough I had mmmaaaannnnyyyyy problems with it), but it is getting TIGHT in the backseat for my daughter, even in a forward-facing seat!



Actually it is getting hard to install her in it! But I guess I could manage that...



Sometimes though I must say that with the 19'' 313's, the ride can be harsh. Also, trunk space is limited, but not that much of a deal breaker, cause we'll probably get a minivan for the wife next year.



My lease is coming up in february, but of course at this point they can (and want) to pull me out of it to buy a new car!



One 335 GT EBII almost fully loaded is waiting in the showroom for me!



My options are to hop on a new lease at about 1000$ per month (more or less), or renew my E90 lease (they do that now in canada) for 12 or 24 months, at around 600-700$ per month.



Here are my thoughts and questions about my GT vs E90 issue :



-Higher payments, but brand new car :happyanim: I must say financially times are harder now than they were in the last years...



-Akward styling of the rear end of the GT, but I think it could grow on me!



-This would be my first AT car, I must say I'm nervous about that...I love to downshift, matchrev, and so on ... but sometimes I must be getting old but I think an AT would be more comfortable, and even more performant?



-The GT is sitting higher, I'm hesitant about that...on some days I wish I had a more comfortable ride, but on the other hand, I'm afraid I'll miss the handling of the E90. Would a dinan Shockware answer that issue ?



-I don't want an SUV, but is the GT a good car to have two young kids ? If someone could post a picture of the backseat with childseats installed, I would appreciate!



-How's the real-world MPG ?



Thanks for sharing your toughts!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire