dimanche 30 novembre 2014

Need some colour advice about plasti dipping E90 LCI please.

Hi folks



New joinee here and very excited about my first BMW. It's a 320D LCI and I've already done a couple of mods to it, namely LED angel eyes and a tuning box (really seems to work over 2k rpm).



My next mod is going to be a full plasti dip. The original colour of the car is Platinum Bronze. I'm not a huge fan but was getting a really good price so went for it.



Planning on getting it done in the next couple of days and would love to see which colour you find the most appealing.



A few I like:



1. Alpine white (with maybe black roof?)



2. Space grey



3. Monaco blue (though it seems to be a bit common?)



Planning on getting a metallic/satin plasti dip to make it look as close to paint as possible. Good for the winters too :)



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire