dimanche 30 novembre 2014

6 speed m/t 335 CEL on Demand

Looking for some input from the community on this one. I've got a 2014 335xi with the MPPK in a 6 speed manual transmission. I've followed the other threads regarding issues with CEL's and the MPPK, but I think my issue seems to be different than those.



Basically, I'm able to produce a CEL (and code 100201) almost on demand. When traveling at highway speeds (around 75 mph) and getting off the highway, I commonly shift the car into neutral. I've done this with all of my previously owned m/t cars with no issues. With my 335, when the speed goes down from 75 mph to 70 mph (and the car is in neutral), a CEL will come on.



I've now replicated this issue 6 times, and am about to take the car into the shop for the 4th time. The dealer told me that BMW is 'aware of this issue', and that it is 'impacting more cars than just yours'. They said that a software fix is in the works, but that they cannot guarantee it will be out any time soon.



I've found an attorney and am investigating my local lemon laws. What does everybody think? Is this really a known issue? Can anybody else with a 6 speed replicate this CEL?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire